HARRIS HBSLM BI-POD 9-13''
- Friction Lock Models:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
- Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height
- Swivel Models:
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models
Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and quality manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the stud of bolt action rifles with conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the bipod. Bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish.
Made In United States of America
We Also Recommend